One of my favorite apps for iPhone, iPad, and Mac has become of age. Jonny Evans on the changes to Reminders:
- Smart lists. The main screen shows four smart lists (Today, Scheduled, Flagged and All) that make it easier find upcoming reminders.
- A new quick toolbar that offers buttons for time, date, locations and more.
- Support for sub-tasks: Every reminder can have subtasks.
- Different Reminder lists: Work, school, home, medication, for example.
- Shared lists.
- New colors, a search tool and reminders from within apps.
This is a good upgrade, but you’ll need to make sure all your Macs, iPhones, and iPads are upgraded to the latest version.